A BR515 (ex. ETA150) battery powered EMU at the Bochum-Dahlhausen Railroad Museum.
232 of these EMU's were built from 1953 till 1965, originally the DB wanted to take them out of service in the early 1980's. In the end they were taken out of service in 1995.
Only 3 of the 515's still exist and this is the only one in running condition, the museum also owns a second 515 which is in bad condition. Two other 515's were converted to DMU's.