The 130 101 and the 199 004, in the DB museum in Halle.
The 130 101 was built in 1973 and was the first of its type with a electric heating for passenger cars.
The 199 004, was built in 1933 and used to be a standart gauge switcher of the Kö II type (classified as 100 287). In 1983 its gauge was changed to 1000mm and it served on the industrial railroad of Halle until 1991.
Only 5 Kö II's were converted to 1000mm gauge. 2 for the industrial railroad of Halle and one for the HSB in 1983/1984. And two more for the HSB in 1991.
All 5 still exist.